Todays tutorial is another easy stamping technique, an other all over print that is simple to do with 3 steps. The kids could totally help with this one too, well the older kids!
How this all got started... I bought these plain sweatpants at H&M and I knew I wanted to make them fun with an all over print, for weeks I wondered what I would do... I thought geometric shapes, I thought of putting boats or trucks. I was trying to find something my son liked without it being to intricate nor girly. Then I started to think of all the things he liked and the legos came to mind... he spends hours playing with his legos- PERFECT!
So today I bring you- The Lego Stamp tutorial...
What you need:
- 2 legos preferably the same size
- Some Sweatpants or anything you want.... dish towels, a scarf, a t-shirt, a pillow case etc...
- Fabric Paint ( I used Pebeo metallic black)
- Paint brush ( I used a stenciling sponge)
- Iron to heat set your paint, if needed
STEP1: stack 2 legos one on top of the other.
STEP2: Apply some paint to the bottom of your lego.
STEP3: Stamp the front and let it dry... Stamp the back and let it dry.
STEP4: Iron if your paint fabric requires it.
There you go! All done...