Are you dreaming of sunsets by the beach? I am! We had a lovely weekend with temperatures above zero and today we have plunged back into winter freezing land. Wasn't mother nature told it was April or is this her playing a joke on us? April Fool's day was yesterday after all!
Seriously, are you looking for some great colors to mix and match this summer- try a mixture of gold and any tone from sand to brown- throw in the mix some coral and peachy pinks and you are set. Oh and look that color grey is back- it's staple this summer something you go add to any color combination and outfit.
Also, you can't go wrong putting a darker color with it's pastel, it has to be this summers best color combination- why not dress in coral and pink head to toe and accessorize with some gold. This even works for the boys in your life- now if only Mister M had red hair!!!
- How lovely is that painted wall from Tuscany? For more photos check out Kinky Blue Fairy.
- I am in love with this Nico Nico dress- such a perfect summer dress don't you think? It's available at Darling Clementine.
- Have you seen the Mini & Maximus new collection yet? As cool as always! Sun and surf...
- Love everything New Friends does- it makes be want to build a weaving loom and make wall decorations or baskets for all my friends. This particular one has such nice colors.
- How gorgeous is this boy- I love his red hair and how well t complements his pink shirt. These photos are from last summers Kidcase collection which I found via Smudgetikka- you might to check this years collection too.
- This gauze tutu by Atsuyo et Akiko is so much fun- love how bright the pink is and it has some sweet gold ties too. It's available at Couverture and the Garbstore- check this store out, it has an amazing selection.
- Love love love these wooden bow ties! They are oh so sweet, simple and yet so effective. Great for the whole family!!! All done by Tilda Bel.
- This Max and Lola dress is adorable, the lace overlay is such a nice detail and just makes the dress ever so special. It's available at Little Fashion Gallery- watch out they always have the best selection!
Hopefully this post will bring some sun our way!!!!