I could really use some cute accessories to spruce up Miss E's wardrobe this summer! There nothing cuter than some vintage items to make her outfits stylish, unique and one of a kind... Look at what my favorites are this week:
1. How lovely are these red moccasins? These vintage Minnetonka are from Sink or Swim treasures.
2. How cute is this little fawn button pin? I would put it on a hat or a jean jacket. Find it at Isantiik.
3. Love these elephant hair clips. From Petits Habits.
4. I think I found by boat hat!!! From Best Favorite Things.
5. Rock it out in these 1968 sunglasses. From Good Merchants.
6. I LOVE these buster brown oxford shoes and the red laces is a cute detail. From Homespun Vintage.
7. This little basket would be great for bringing a snack to the park. From Beastly Lettuce.
8. This swimsuit is too cute for words, I love the colors and the tutu detail. From Captain Cat.
9. Who doesn't need a color block suitcase for sleep overs at grandma's? From Oopsee Daisies.
10. These vintage sandals are sweet. There are a few different sizes and colors and are like new, too bad none are Miss E's size. From Minnie Vintage.